- Appliances- Appliances rank high for most needed amenity. Tired of losing socks? No need to worry anymore, The Village has a washer and dryers in every apartment. You will be the only person to see your dirty clothes from now on. Now that is not all, are you tired of washing each dish by hand? We simplify that for you here at The Village, with a dishwasher in every apartment.
- Activities-Do you want fun things to do, but you don’t want to really leave your home? The Village has SO many extras for you and your family. Let’s say you have little kids that just need to stretch their little legs and run. There is an on site playground for those little guys. Want to watch your favorite movie on a big screen? We have you covered with a media room with comfortable seating and a surround sound experience. The right apartment comes with the best amenities.
- Room to Party- Throwing a party and need somewhere to be able to have all of your guests? The Village has a large lounge with a fireplace and party kitchen. Want games to be able to play? There is a billiard room with pool table and ping-pong so you can choose your sport!
- Fitness Room- Want a good work out with extra equipment that you don’t have? The Village has you covered with a huge fitness center with everything you need to have a healthy lifestyle. Just run on over and hop on any of the many workout machines today.
- Pet lover- We know you love your dogs and so does The Village. Our pet-friendly neighborhood comes equipped with a fully enclosed dog park and designated dog waste areas for your pets to play in. For some of your the right apartment includes your furry friends. This is possible at The Village.
- Sledding at the Sand Dunes in St. Anthony: The sand dunes are not just for you to enjoy bonfires or star gazing. In the winter, the half-pipe hills are a prime place for extreme sledding. St. Anthony is just a 15 minutes drive north of Rexburg. All that is left for you to do is grab your sled and let your cares slide away. For more information, check out this link with directions and other awesome Rexburg fun.
- Ice Fishing at Big Elk on Palisades Reservoir: If you are looking for a thrill, but also want to just relax, then this is your sport! There is great ice fishing just a little over an hour southeast of Rexburg. In the words of Herbert Hoover, “ Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.” For more information on Palisades Reservoir visit the Angler Guide.
- Paramount 5 theater is the place to be: If the outdoors are not for you, then just blocks away is Paramount 5 movie theater. With all your favorites movies at a better price, how can you resist this relaxing treat? Pricing is as follows: Adults – $3.50; Adults Matinee (Before 5:30PM) – $2.50; Children – $2.50; Seniors – $2.50; and $2.50 for General Admission on Tuesdays, $1.00 for Children 2D admission on Mondays.
- Snowshoeing at Mesa Falls is also great.Want to be really adventurous and get a workout that will be thanking you with happy memories? Go check out the beauty that can surround you at Mesa Falls, as you snowshoe you way through many beautiful paths. There are paths for your young family to paths that you personally can use that will help adults feel the workout days later! For directions and information take a look here.
- Ice skating in Rigby is fun.Tradition is tradition! This season would not be the same without gliding around on skates. Check out Black Ice Skating in Rigby, located right next to Squealers Fun Park. This outdoor ice skating rink is a perfect way to enjoy the cold weather that comes every year to southeast Idaho. Learn more about Black Ice Skating today.
The right apartment for your needs and comfort can be found at The Village. The Village knows that everyone’s needs are different, which is why we have so many options for you to choose from. The real question is how do you choose the right apartment for your needs.
The first question to always ask yourself is “what needs are the most important to you?” The Village offers many different amenities to help with those needs. It really is the EXTRAS that make all the difference. Here are five extras that will help you find the right apartment for your needs at The Village.
The Village knows when it comes to finding the right apartment for you; it will be the extras that make all the difference. Let us make your living better here at The Village. For more questions or to learn about our property visit our contact page or give us a call at (208)356-7786.
Today we want to feature the St James Apartment floor plan. Along with this floor plan, The Village has 9 total different floor plan options for you to choose from. That means you can get the one that fits your needs.
If space is your thing then the St James apartment might be the perfect floor plan for you with 972 square feet. Space is everywhere; from a walk-in closet to a gracious living room you will be able to have the space you need to feel comfortable and at home. With an extra bedroom the St James apartment is a perfect choice for couples with children, those with frequent overnight guests, someone requiring a large home office, hobby room or just want the extra storage.
If being inside is not your thing, no need to worry. The St James apartment comes with a beautiful large patio/deck. Perfect, for those early morning reads or late night dinners. You can choose from two different options for the St James apartment. One comes with 2 bathrooms ( Picture B) and one comes with 1 bathroom (Picture A). Find the ideal layout to meet your needs today.
We want you to be happy here at The Village. When The Village was built, it was with you in mind. We provide a variety of floor plans including the St James apartment so that you can find the ideal layout for your needs. You can take a look at all of our layouts today by visiting our floor plan page. Along with providing a variety of floor plans, The Village is also a pet-friendly apartment complex with great amenities for both you and your pets. We have an awesome clubhouse with a theater room you can rent out, a game room, work out facilities and more. Come talk to us today and learn more.
For more information about The Village give us a call at (208)356-7786 or email us at email@example.com.
Looking for things to do in Rexburg but have no where to find them? Here at The Village, we want to provide more than just community housing. We want to provide you with fun and entertainment all year. Although you may not like the cold weather, you know it was bound to happen in Rexburg. So why not make the most of it. Now I know what you may be thinking, winter in Rexburg? How can that be exciting? Well, just sit down and we will tell you some things to do in Rexburg that will have you shouting for joy! Rexburg can be a Winter-land of fun…if you just know the right spots to go to and the right activities to enjoy. No worries, because The Village has researched, experienced and knows some of the best things to do in Rexburg this winter.
Now…I know you are shouting for joy because it’s winter in Rexburg! We want to make sure you enjoy the colder months because there is a lot more things to do in Rexburg than you may have thought. For more fun and information, feel free to stop by our office at The Village or give us a call. (208) 356-7786